Committee Chairman Criticizes Clemens’s Lawyer Over Remarks
- everything she heard concerning the corruption and illegal activities of several well-known members of Congress;
- everything she’s aware of concerning information omitted and/or covered up in relation to 9/11.
- All of the information gleaned from her time listening to and translating wire-taps made prior to 9/11 at the FBI.
Corruption and illegal activities of several well-known members of Congress, Mr. Waxman. The FBI, Hank. No time for that, but plenty of time to stick your increasingly worthless and self-aggrandizing nose into Major League Baseball.
Your guilty of dereliction of your duties, Henry. Aiding and abetting the crime of treason is . . . well, what else but . . . treason itself.
(www.bradblog.com) She has met with, and told her story to, U.S. senators including Republican Charles Grassley and Democrat Patrick Leahy, both of the Senate Intelligence Committee, both who found her extremely credible. “Absolutely, she’s credible…And the reason I feel she’s very credible is because people within the FBI have corroborated a lot of her story.”In fact, the FBI itself has done so. Their Inspector General found her allegations, as described in the unclassified version of his report , to be “credible,” “serious,” and “warrant[ing] a thorough and careful review by the FBI.”As far back as 2002, Grassley and Leahy co-wrote letters on Edmonds’ behalf  to Attorney General John Ashcroft, FBI Director Robert Mueller, and DoJ Inspector General Glenn A. Fine, calling on all of them to take action in respect to the allegations she’s made.
- Information omitted and covered-up regarding documented and confirmed case of a long-term FBI Informant & Asset who provided the FBI with specific information and warnings in April & June 2001 regarding 9/11 terrorist attacks.
- Information omitted & covered up regarding documented information in the possession of the FBI in July 2001 regarding blue prints and building composite information of Sky Scrapers being sent to certain groups in the Middle East by certain Middle-Eastern suspects in the State of Nevada.
- Information omitted & covered up regarding arrangements made between the State Department and certain countries to deport certain Middle-Eastern and Central Asian detainees from jails in New Jersey & New York off the record and without having them interrogated in November 2001. (Documents related to these suspects were forged at the FBI).
- Information omitted & covered up regarding nuclear related information illegally obtained by certain foreign entities and US persons (government officials) from several US labs being sold to a certain Middle-Eastern group in the United States in 1998-2000. The operation involved individuals with Diplomatic cover, foreign Ph.D. students, and US employees.
- Information omitted & covered up regarding money laundering & narcotics operations, some of which involved entities from the Middle East and the Balkans, in several US cities.
- Information omitted & covered up regarding certain Pakistani Inter-Service Intelligence (ISI)-related activities linked to the 9/11 attacks between August & October 2001.
- Certain terrorist related Counterintelligence/FISA information & investigations were prevented from being transferred to counterterrorism & criminal division by the Department of State and the Pentagon; “preserving sensitive diplomatic relations” and “protecting certain US foreign business relations (mainly involving weapons procurement)” were cited as reasons.
- Intentional mistranslation & blocking of foreign language intelligence of FBI counterterrorism and counterintelligence investigations.Sibel says, “Before the elections, I had a promise from Congressman Waxman’s office.” She claims they told her, before the election, “the only reason they couldn’t hold hearings, was because the Republicans were blocking it.”
“They said ‘your case will be one of the first ones we will hold investigations on,'” she told us. Now, however, since the Democrats have become the majority in the House, Waxman’s office is “going mum.” They won’t even respond to her calls.
It’s 2008, Mr. Waxman. What’s the holdup, other than Roger Clemens? Why does this newly dominant Democratic Congress insist on pissing away every opportunity for credible national governance?
The likes of self-serving, spotlight-loving, weak-kneed and ineffectual legislators like Henry Waxman are the surest proof that American government is broken way beyond the ability of either political party to fix.
Treason, Mr. Waxman. That’s the charge.